Monday, April 6, 2009

Conservative now

Now when it comes to conservative styles smooth lines always do it for me. Sleek smooth tailored I love Vera Wang's bridal fashions for example but her ready to ware leaves me a bit lost, it doesn't look like her style it very well might be nothing but her having sold her name for others to design and sell. Conservative has often implied a full suit jacket pants matching etc., but considering the number of executives I've met with in recent years I don't even see this style happening unless it's in politics, it would seem business causal dress is the new conservative to ware a suit makes to bold a statement, like I'm dressing above you and the CEOs of big companies are saying with their kackies and cardigans I'm too comfortable and too rich to need to impress you, so your just trying to hard by waring a full suit. The silk blouse in a modern style is always a winner for us women, too tight a shirt is too much I find it hard to work with white button down shirts personally, so I usually go for colors, women in the work place can get away with a varity of styles like a corduroy suit jacket. I know I said suits were too much, but for a woman the jacket can be more of a accessory it doesn't have to match in fact to dress down I would suggest it doesn't match perfectly but just accents the outfit and it has that sinch waist thing where it makes you look thiner and can hide any amount of bulge. I find it pretty hard to work in dresses anymore cause I'm always running or bending down but if your one for waring them I like this retro 50's shape that going on right now. It's not your typical 50's patterns but if you check out the Issac Mezirhies fashions last fall that pretty much says it all.

No comments: