Friday, November 21, 2008

Insanity

I don't get it I just don't. I learned how to navigate you tube myspace and so many other internet interactivity. Now I have to figure out blogs RSS other blogs link them or something talk to them or something and get my name out there, I just don't want to, I'm trying and I don't get it. I don't have a life time to devote to internet socializations. And I can't figure out why I'd bother when even on blogs it would seem people don't wish to read at all, short discriptions just to attract people is what they say to write. I don't care I really don't I'm gonna do my own thing, I was taught how to write and I'm told I'm a good story teller so even if no one reads this cause our generation seems to want instant gradifacation I don't care. I was taught to sew well and now it's popular to sew like a child with no reinforcement weak quaility some how translates into high creativity, bright pictures some how means more or better information, maybe some of the time in some ways and maybe I'm just to old to compeate in a DIY world. Creativity is great but what ever happened to quality. I don't seem to be able to dumb myself down and I don't want to make things that will fall apart if used, I love the art of sewing and crafts because it has a useful puropse, I hope this is just a trend. It's comparable to talking to those people who don't understand graphic design and want you to change your designs into something that they themselves would create in a word document. Does experience and knowlege count for anything. Hmm... Help!

No comments: