Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Control:
Video to be posted at 7:00PM EST and removed at 11:00pm EST the following day on weekdays, Same content included in images of video and sound, same thumbnail, same tags none, same category - animals, Same small sampling of subscribers 23*

Variables:
Mostly I'm concentrating on the title using examples of commonly used techniques from other you tubers to see if there is a major difference in the results.
There are some other variables I cannot control which makes this a very poorly designed scientific experiment, first of all the days which I post (I've heard that some days gain more viewers than others-this is a test for another week) second the subscriber base and my small sampling of the population. *Same small sampling of subscribers 23 (this may deter some because they have seen the video previously) and I'm counting on the support of people feel they need to give me views for having created something they believe I care deeply about, besides those that are simply understanding and caring, I've observed lots of undue attention given that is not deserved for bad videos this is also for the yt's own sake in receiving attention by giving it (I suppose that's not a bad lesson to learn if it's deeper meaning is understood). In my last blog I mentioned my concerns in a selective sampling also.

And as always I'm depending on my invisibility, and peoples lack of concern or true interest in other you tubers, peoples disconsern with reading on you tube, and their lack of ability to deal with any criticizing if they were to read my blog. I have hidden my blog with a link directly in front of my channel and named it the same as my YT channel this way I assume no one will ever read it. Invisibility has it's purposes, lol.

No comments: